Abstract submission for GOLD 2022
The GOLD 2022 organizing committee invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for a presentation.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the Presenter’s e-mail address. Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon evaluation of its scientific standard. The scientific committee reserves the right to assign each accepted abstract into the most appropriate form of presentation. After selection, all presenting authors will be provided with full information regarding poster size, style and layout, as required.
Twelve (12) main scientific topics were identified for the conference:
- Synthesis of nanoparticles and nanostructures
- Including: nanocages, nanostars, nanorods, nanoshells, nanourchins, nanotubes, nanodiscs and mesoporous materials
- Gold-containing molecular and supramolecular complexes
- Including: organometallics, metal-organic frameworks (MOF) and nanoclusters
- High-purity gold synthesis and recycling
- Including: recycling, urban mining and analytical chemistry (for high-purity gold)
- Including: heterogeneous catalysis, homogeneous catalysis, photocatalysis and self-cleaning surfaces
- Including: electrochemical sensors, electrochemical biosensors and enzymatic fuel cells
- Plasmonics (fundamentals, engineering and systems)
- Including: plasmons, photoacoustic, photothermal, photodynamic, optoacoustic research
- Electronics, optics and photonics
- Including: electronics, optics, optoelectronics, photonics, wearable electronic and wearable sensors
- Biomedical applications of gold: in vivo applications and technologies, injectable nanoparticles and pharmacology
- Including: diagnosis, therapy, cancer, cardiovascular, infectious, immunology, imaging, antimicrobial, virus, bacteria neurology, photoacoustic, photothermal, photodynamic and optoacoustic
- Biomedical applications of gold: sensors and devices
- Including: biosensors, biological sensors and electrochemical sensors for biomedical applications
- Including: fuel cells, photovoltaic, solar cells, batteries, energy devices, solar energy, energy conversion and energy production
- Including: recovery, effluents, environmental technologies, bacteria, other living organisms and bioreactors in minerals processing and extractive metallurgy, green synthesis and synthesis of gold nanoparticles from plant extracts
- Computational approaches, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Including: computational approaches, machine learning and artificial intelligence
The different sessions will be organized according to the number of abstracts received in each topic.
Abstract submission guidelines
For the abstract please use the provided template only, (PDF Template or Word Template), and convert into a PDF when completed.
Authors will be notified of the abstract acceptance/rejection no later than April 6, 2022.
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English with a quality of spelling and grammar suitable for publication.
Each abstract should be a maximum of one page, letter format, including figures and exactly conform to the format of the template provided.
Use the editable template by clicking on the section you would like to fill in and start your typing or overwriting. This ensures that all your data is in the correct format. Please do not remove the format outlined in the template; abstracts that are different from the format will be returned to authors for revision. If you would like to insert a graphic, insert it in the text box provided, with an appropriate figure caption. All abstracts including your recent photo must fit entirely in one page. Be sure to underline the presenting author.
Oral: Oral presentations will be 15 minutes with 5 minutes for questions and presentations of the next author. Spaces are limited. Those who are not successful in securing an oral presentation may be offered to present their abstract in a poster format.
Poster: Presenters will be asked to be available to answer questions during a dedicated poster viewing time.
There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit. The presenting (underlined) author must be registered for the meeting in order for the abstract to be accepted and be available to give the oral presentation or to present the poster.
Before you begin the submission process, please prepare the following information:
Presenting author's contact information:
Full given name and family name
Main affiliation details: institution, address, city, province/state, country, post/zip code
Phone number where you can easily be reached
Full given name and family name
A PDF copy of your abstract which you will be required to upload during the submission process or send it by email to EMAIL ADDRESS.